22 -24 Elamo Rd
Healesville Victoria 3777
Self Develop + Develop with Community
Legal Structure: Owners Corporation
Project Status: Building Approval
Green Fabric Professionals Involved
Green Fabric endorses projects that demonstrate, or are currently in the process of demonstrating, sustainable community building & living in their Social Fabric; by providing opportunities for community to be involved during the project as well as after the project is completed, and in their Built Fabric; by achieving a minimum &/or average energy rating of 8+ stars with Life Cycle Design Analysis showing a saving in carbon emissions of at least 70% &/or accredited Sustainability Certification.
Grace Burn Co Housing
Grace Burn Co Housing is based on the following principles:
• Sustainability – A place which has been created to sustain us in the least damaging way to the earth.
• Ethics – A place where things such as materials and resources are used mindfully.
• Green living – A place where we can live with a lighter footprint.
• Sharing – A place where less resources are used because things are shared.
• Productive – A place where we can grow the things to sustain us.
• Resourceful – A place where sun and water are harnessed sensitively to meet our needs.
• Accessibility & Ageing in Place – A place where differing abilities are no barrier and people can grow old and still have access to the things they need and like.
• Friendship – A place for sharing with friends and family.
• Common – A place for everyone to meet and share as a community.
• Connected – A place to facilitate interaction with neighbours and each other.
• Supportive – A place where we can look after each other as our needs change.
Healesville VIC 3777
Common Spaces/facilities & Services
At A Glance
|Kind Of Build:||New Build|
|Looking for Residents:||Yes – What Kind:Not Particular|
|Number of Dwellings:||Proposed: 4 new houses / Available: 1|
|Form of ownership:||To Own|