1-3 employees $150
4-6 employees $225
7-9 employees $375
10+ employees $525
You must agree to our Professional Code of Conduct which states:
As a professional member of Green Fabric, I proudly recognise I am part of a passionate, dedicated & innovative association of professionals committed to promoting & facilitating sustainable community building & living. I strive to:
- Provide first-class, high quality service to all clients referred to me
- Deliver my projects on time, on budget & in accordance with my quotation
- Live up to the ethical standards of my profession
- Be honest, open & transparent with my service delivery & invoicing
- Pay my membership fees, when due, on time
- Promote, share & refer opportunities that achieve the objectives of the network
- Share my experience & expertise to educate & inform the professional network where possible
- Foster a bond among members of the network & refer business opportunities to others where possible
What do I get for my membership?
Your investment in Green Fabric as a professional gives you:
- Membership in a growing network of passionate sustainable professionals
- Website listing in our Sustainable Community Building & Living Professional Directory
- Referrals & recommendations from other professionals & clients within our network
- Invites to all events & discounted tickets including Professional Specific events
- Monthly newsletters containing information about new & upcoming projects, events & professionals
- Opportunities to speak at educational events
- More benefits to come…
What is your membership application process?
Our membership application is a 3 part process.
- You fill in the online application form telling us about your business & its sustainability, community building & living credentials. Once we’ve received that & checked any necessary references we’ll email you a link for the second part of the process.
- Click on the link in your email & fill in the online listing information for your business. Once you have submitted these details you’ll find your way to our payment page for you to pay your membership fee. You’re listing will then be confirmed over the next few days
- You’ll receive a final email letting you know your listing is live & asking you to confirm all the information is correct & as you would like. It is essential you check your listing as people will be browsing it as soon as it goes live. You don’t want any silly spelling errors or links not working.
You are now a part of our network & people will begin seeing you every time they come to our site looking for sustainable community building & living professionals. We also add all new members to our home page slider for the first month of their membership & we’ll pop you & your intro speal into our next newsletter to let everyone know you’re aboard.
Can I be in more than one category?
Absolutely! If it’s a business that already has a listing, your second listing will be 50% off (email us to receive your discount code). If it’s for a different company, owned by the same individual or board, then you will be required to pay for another full years membership.
How do I know that other members are really sustainable?
Every Professional fills in the same form, asking for referees which we check if we don’t have first hand experience with that professional. We also have our Professional Code of Conduct (above) that we ask all of our members to sign and follow when they join.
What is Green Fabric about?
Green Fabric is a social enterprise working to facilitate and promote sustainable community building & living. We’re currently rebuilding and expanding our online platform as a place that connects people interested in living in sustainable community projects with professionals passionate about making a difference in this space & getting projects off the ground.
How do I join?
Fill in this form for the 1st part of our application process.