This form does not have a save function, so it must be completed in full & submitted at the time of completion. There is a review function, but not a save function.
We suggest you have the following information prepared before starting to list your project & remember, this form does not have a save function:
- How to describe your project – as an intro & a main blurb
- Images for your project – main & 2 additional
- Project Information
- Social Fabric Information – common spaces, landscaping & services & community involvement
- Build Fabric – no. of homes, no. of homes available, kind of build & what it will look like, car parking
- Sustainability Credentials – energy rating, project sustainability certification, passive design, building materials; floors, walls, roof & window framing, glazing & insulation. NOTE: Green Fabric endorses projects that seek to demonstrate within their Built Fabric a minimum &/or average energy rating of 8+ stars. If your project is not aspiring to reach this level of sustainability then unfortunately we can’t list your project
- Project Development – team of professionals using
- Legal & Finance – feasibility study, finance, forms of ownership, estimated prices of dwellings to purchase & to rent & legal structures.
Every ‘required’ field has an option if you don’t have an answer for that aspect of your project. It could be ‘undecided’, ‘aspiration’, ‘to be decided’, ‘other’ or even ‘n/a’. However, you may like to take this opportunity to explore these ideas in relation to the options we present.
Remember to use the ‘Additional Information’ boxes for any information we have not asked you about.
The more information you share about your project the more interest it will receive.