Instead of buying separate blocks and building individually, nine family units from Denmark, Albany and Perth decided to collaborate and create a people-friendly, state-of-the art sustainable development in the centre of the Denmark village, comprising 12 strata titled dwellings, a common house, and shared facilities. They founded their own development company and, with the assistance of planners, architects, builders and accountants, expect to complete construction in November 2017.
DecoHousing Denmark has been purposefully designed to strike a balance between private space and shared areas, with a strong environmental ethic. The 8-9 star energy rated duplexed homes will be compact and comfortable, complemented by a common house with a large kitchen/dining area, theatre and spare room.
• Passive-solar buildings and solar-access landscape design,
• Universal housing design for aging-in-place design;
• Pedestrian friendly precinct with level walkways;
• Integration for grid connected photovoltaic energy
• Underground power;
• Water sensitive urban design;
• Ornamental and productive gardens and orchards;
• Restoration of stream zone under a foreshore management plan.
• 12 dwellings
• 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms
• In centre of Denmark village
• Low-medium density
• Strata title
• New built
• Construction has commenced
There are very few units available, contact us for more information.